Diversity & Inclusion
Caltech attracts some of the brightest and most creative minds from around the world to populate its faculty, research and administrative staffs, and student body. By seeking out exceptional individuals from a broad range of backgrounds and experiences, Caltech fosters an environment where various perspectives are valued because they serve to advance the Institute's academic excellence and intellectual capacity.
The Division of Biology and Biological Engineering is committed to establishing and maintaining a research, educational, and administrative environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all of its activities.
We are striving to increase the number of underrepresented students, postdocs, faculty and staff, to maintain an open environment with researchers from many different countries, and to ensure that all members of the BBE community feel welcome and valued.
- Black Ladies Association of Caltech (BLAC)
- Black Scientists and Engineers of Caltech (BSEC)
- Caltech International Offices
- Caltech Latino Association of Students in Engineering and Sciences (CLASES)
- Chen Institute Women in Neuroscience
- Club Latino
- PRISM/oSTEM LGBTQ+ Students and Community
- Women in Biology and Biological Engineering
- Women's Engagement Board
For more Information and Resources please visit https://diversity.caltech.edu